Monday, December 26, 2016

A New Focus and New Look for 2017


Sunrise at Fort Clinch State Park, from the beach near the campground, December 2016

This blog, and its predecessor, underwent either major or minor changes since we started blogging eight years ago. I believe that any good idea should be reviewed and tweaked where needed to reflect new interests, technologies, or directions.

We enjoyed a recent visit from our niece and her family. She has an online business and blog in addition to her day job, so we exchanged ideas. She asked why we didn't expand the subjects about which we blog. I told her I had always focused most of the entries on the areas in which we specialize in photography for our retail business, namely nature and travel. As I thought about what she said, I realized that we had been limiting the blog. The PLUS of this blog should encompass the other areas of photography and writing that we do, in addition to the nature and travel.

So, starting in 2017 Nichter Photography PLUS will feature a lot of the PLUS. I hope you can join us.


No comments:

Post a Comment