Thursday, June 29, 2017

The Snacking Squirrel



(A photo paragraph: a photographic story in only two or three shots)

I sat propped up on the bed in the RV, reading and enjoying the quiet. I glanced up frequently to check on outside activity, all natural thanks to the nice trees and bushes left between campsites for some privacy. My eye caught movement, and I watched this squirrel climb up a tree just outside the window. I moved slowly to get the camera, and very slowly opened the window and screen. Though he seemed to watch me, he never ran. I suspect being a campground squirrel in a state park he is used to people.

I took a series of shots watching this squirrel eat his mushroom. I will no doubt be accused of trying to anthropomorphize the situation, but he truly looked like he relished each bite! Take a look for yourself.

Munching Away

Smiling at his good fortune





















Continuing to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment